Tuesday 16 June 2009

Megan Fox Confirms She's Single and wants to date... !?

Megan fox is the hottest and beautiful actress now-a-days. Recently Megan Fox is keen to start dating again after ending her relationship with actor Brian Austin Green - but she's terrified of meeting potential suitors.

Playing it coy for quite sometime regarding the status of her love relationship with fiance Brian Austin Green, Megan Fox finally admits that she is currently single. "I'm currently what you would call single I guess," she told Britain's The Sun on Sunday, June 14 while attending the premiere of her upcoming flick "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" in Berlin.

Megan Fox says, "I'm nervous about being single again. It's very scary. I want my next boyfriend to be honest and funny."


She then was asked about whom she would love to date next. To that question she responded, "Oh I don't know. There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain and I'm really on his situation now. I'm trying to fix this up. I'm working hard." She didn't disclose further about why she broke up with Brian or what makes her interested in Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers