Wednesday 17 June 2009

Adam Lambert say "Perez Hilton might have a crush on me"

Now Adam Lambert is the most popular newcomer in the music industry. This time, Adam Lambert theorizes that the blogger behind all the 'curiosity' questions circulating the blogosphere even before the Idol Finale (which helped him grabbed the stardom) has a crush on him!

In an interview with Parade, Adam Lambert says: Q: On comments made by Perez Hilton about keeping his sexuality unconfirmed. A: “I heard a little bit about it. I think he might have a crush on me. That’s what it feels like.....I don’t have a crush on him!”


Adam Lambert performence [1], [2],[3],[4]

The wonder boy from San Diego also admits that he also got "tons of" celebrity crushes, but he quickly added --- "I don't know if there's actually that many celebrities that play for my team that are open about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers