Tuesday 23 June 2009

Megan Fox Apologizes for Snubbing Little Boy (with video)

Finally Model-turned-actress Megan Fox speaks out About the Flower Kid Photograph. She Explains What Happened in the premiere of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" at 15th June in London. In the premiree Fox ignored a young boy as he desperately tried to give her a yellow rose.

After seeing the photos of the boy's sad face, Fox tells Collider.com, "I feel so sad for him. That's so terrible. That kills me."

Megan Fox picture gallery [1],[2]
"There were, like, 80 million people everywhere. It's dark, all I see are flashes," she says. "Everyone's yelling different things ... and I didn't know that was happening."

The star is promising to make things right with the boy.

"If you know his name, I will send him a personal apology," she says. "I'm horrified. I would never do that."

"I'm sorry, sweet boy," she goes on. "I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose if I see you again."


Here is the video of Megan Fox's interview with Collider.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers