Monday 15 June 2009

As Miss California What Will Tami Farrell Do ?

Tami Farrell, who became Miss California USA last week when Donald Trump dumped Carrie Prejean, promises to avoid controversy during the five months of her reign. Prejean wasn't doing her duties as Miss California, so we're hoping that Tami Farrell does. What does the California beauty have planned?

When asked what she was planning to accomplish as the new Miss California, Tami Farrell actually had a few things in mind. She said that she has a lot of events and appearances coming up. Unlike somebody else we know! Farrell says, "I also do a lot of work with this charity called Sparrow Club that helps kids with medical needs. I'm really hoping I can focus on that, as well as other charities aligned with the Miss Universe Organization."

OK, so it sounds like she actually has a few things planned; we hope she follows through! Probably lucky for her, Tami and Carrie were never friends, so at least there won't be any awkwardness there. Tami says, "Unfortunately she and I never really established a relationship or friendship at the pageant but I wish her the best of luck in whatever she does now."


Tami doesn't feel bad that she didn't win the Miss California pageant the first time and says, "Everything in life happens for a reason, and I think Carrie won for a purpose. I'm just excited to see what I can do in the next few months of my reign." Let's see what she does!
[collected from:www.hectorjoaquin.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers