Thursday 16 April 2009

Padma Lakshmi take bold shot for Allure magazine

Padma Lakshmi a beautiful sexy star of the celebrity world. Recently she take a hot bold shot for Allure magazine. Here is the news:

The Indian-American actress, former model and 
cookbook star also dishes on her fame in an interview.It seems that Padma had no concerns about posing nude.
"I tend to sleep in the nude," Daily Mail quoted her in its latest edition. "When I'''m in my own personal space, I do spend time with very little on.“I keep my head down,” Padma Lakshmi says 
of the media spotlight. “Most of it is sweet and flattering. Sometimes it becomes invasive, but any celebrity who tells you they don’t know how to avoid it is lying. When you go out, there are ways to be noticed and ways not to be noticed.”

Her brief Q&A with the 
magazine is sure to infuriate people with weight issues worldwide:


ALLURE: What did you do to prepare for the shoot?

PADMA LAKSHMI: “I exercised a little bit extra, but I actually think I look better when I have 
a little bit of weight on — my breasts are fuller, and I’m curvier than when I’m at my thinnest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers