Wednesday 22 April 2009

Jenna Dewan is planning for her wedding

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan were spotted heading over to the Big Apple premiere of Tatum’s new film “Fighting.” In the premiere Jenna Dewan is talking about her wedding and engagement.Here is the news:

Jenna Dewan like to keep their lips sealed about their engagement, but few people can miss the huge ring on her finger. "Almost everybody goes, 'Oh my God, that is so big,' " Dewan told PEOPLE at the New York premiere of Tatum's movie Fighting. "And I'm like, 'I know, I feel the same way.' " So does the couple, who became engaged last September, feel any different now than they did before their engagement? "I think [we feel] the same," says Dewan. "We're both so happy. It's great.
                                                       Watch More Sexy photo

At the premiere, Dewan divulged that she and Channing are planning on tying the knot in the not-too-distant future. “We’re so busy, and you know when you’re so busy, wedding planning is so hard to do. But it will be soon. Sooner than later.”

She continued, “I seriously haven’t even thought about it. I’m the worst bride in the world. I’m just so happy, and I’m so enjoying being engaged. I don’t want to rush anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers